How I Pack And Ship Hoya Orders for My Online Plant Nursery: Plant Shipping Guide for Beginners
Welcome to Plant Shipping 101! In this video, I'll show you how I pack and ship Hoyas from start to finish. Now, I know what you're thinking: "How hard can it be to pack a plant?" Well, trust me, if you don't do it right, your Hoyas could get damaged in shipping if you don't pack them properly and prepare them correctly for shipping.
With more and more plant nurseries shipping plants online, I want to show you how I pack the plants that I sell in my online nursery and get them ready for shipping.
I hope you enjoy this step-by-step guide I use for shipping plants in my online nursery.
Affiliate links to things I use in the video:
1. Plastic wrap (sandwich bags)
2. Packing tape
4. Kraft paper
6. Materials to fill the empty spaces in the box (packing peanuts, newspaper, air packs, etc.)
7. Box cutter
10. Laser printer shipping labels
11. Paper to print packing slips on
12. Heat packs for winter shipping
13. Permanent marker or writing utensil to write on the box "Fragile, Live Plant"
Note this description contains affiliate links that allow you to find the items mentioned in this video and support the channel at no cost to you. While this channel may earn minimal sums when the viewer uses the links, the viewer is in no way obligated to use these links. Thank you for your support!
Thank you so much for watching!
YouTube Video URL: https://youtu.be/tQlcOUJ5Q1s